- This event has passed.
Hot Topics in HR – Spring 2012
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Join over 100 Houston company leaders and HR professionals at Tony’s after work on Thursday, April 12 for delicious food and wine, networking, and insights from Houston business leaders.
Program has been pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) for 1.5 general recertification credit hours towards PHR, SPHR, and GPHR.
Cost: $25 (includes appetizers and wine)
· “Current Houston Hiring Trends”
· “Fostering an Entrepreneurial Culture”
· “Mastering Effective Internal Communication”
· Marsha Murray – Founder/President, Murray Resources Recruiting and Staffing
· Ken Jones – Associate Director, Center for Entrepreneurship – University of Houston
· Brad Freyer – Managing Partner / Communications Trainer; Sandler Training
· Event: ‘Hot Topics in HR’
· Location: Tony’s Restaurant
· Address: 3755 Richmond Avenue
· Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012
· Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm
· Credits: 1.5 credit hours towards PHR, SPHR, GPHR**
· Cost: $25 (includes appetizers, beer, and wine)
The event is targeted towards company leaders (CEO’s, Presidents, C-Level Executives), HR Directors and Staff, Corporate Recruiters, and Hiring Managers.
About Murray Resources
Murray Resources is a leading recruiting firm and staffing agency based in Houston, Texas, providing quality professional-level placement services, as well as temporary, temp-to-hire, contract, payroll and direct hire administrative/clerical services. Over the past 23 years, Murray Resources has developed a unique placement process to match candidates based not only on experience and skill set, but also on how well a candidate can put that skill set to work within a particular corporate culture. Murray Resources’ 95% Performance Evaluation Score represents one of the highest placement satisfaction rates in the industry. For more information, contact Murray Resources at 713-935-0009 or visit https://murrayresources.com.