Houston Payroll Services
Murray Resources’ payrolling service is an outsourced HR solution that can be a perfect fit for employers looking to reduce the costs, administrative burden, and risks associated with keeping part-time, 1099 independent contractors, or seasonal employees on the payroll.
By allowing Murray Resources to act as the employer of record for regular or temporary employees, our clients can reduce HR-related overhead costs, eliminate administration time, and outsource the complexities of managing payroll and employee-employer concerns. This gives our clients the ability to focus on managing their business.
How it works:
- Murray Resources serves as the employee’s employer of record.
- Murray Resources handles all the initial paperwork (I-9, W-4, etc.).
- Temp/contractor completes their time sheet on-line and receives an email to approve.
- Murray Resources pays temp/contractor once per week and bills the client once per week.
- Murray Resources pays Social Security and Workers Compensation.
- We deduct and pay taxes and submit a W-2 to the contractor at the end of the year.
Below are some of the benefits associated with payrolling:
- Reduces the weekly payroll processing burden.
- Decreases the time needed to stay up to date with federal / state taxes, insurance, and other requirements for payrolling employees.
- Simplifies expense reimbursement for contingent employees.
- Minimizes workers’ compensation insurance and benefits costs due to Muray Resources’ purchasing power.
- Reduces the considerable costs associated with hiring and termination
To Learn More
For a full list of temporary / contract staffing positions, please view our specialties.
To learn more about how we’ve helped Houston employers fill temporary / contract positions, please view our case studies and testimonials.
To Get Started
If your company is seeking top performers, please contact us today online or call us at 713.935.0009.