- This event has passed.
Hot Topics in HR: Virtual All-Star Summit
Hot Topics in HR: All-Star Summit is designed to inspire you and your team, while delivering valuable, actionable insights you can immediately implement.
The conference features inspiring, actionable talks by three world-class leadership speakers:
9:30am – Welcome / Intro
9:35-10:35 am – The Virtual Manager: Cutting-Edge Solutions to Hiring, Managing, Motivating, and Engaging Mobile Employees
Speaker: Kevin Sheridan (click here for bio)
- Participants will learn the four key attributes to look for when hiring the right people for remote positions.
- We will cover the Top 10 Employee Engagement Drivers and how to maximize them for virtual workers.
- Will learn how to leverage technology to bridge the gap or gulf between “corporate” and “the field.”
- We will cover the key elements to building this trust with remote workers.
- And more!
10:35-10:45 am – 10 Minute Break
10:45-12:15 pm – The Art and Heart of Storytelling
Speaker: Mikki Williams (click here for bio)
- Learn the art of speaking and storytelling from Hall of Fame speaker, Mikki Williams.
- Storytelling is a timeless tradition. We are wired for communicating through, and learning from, stories. There are many universal truths that we all share and our messages get lost if we’re not connecting to hearts AND minds.
- Mastering the art and heart of storytelling will help you persuade, influence, and motivate.
- Mikki will give you insights to all of those skills that give you the credibility and confidence in showing up as a leader.
12:15-1:00 pm – Break for Lunch
1:00-2:00 pm – Becoming the Leader Within Ourselves
Speaker: Dr. Earl Suttle (click here for bio)
- You will gain greater insight into your leadership style and find out how to strengthen your relationships on the job.
- We will discuss the four stages of leadership and the five levels of influence.
- You will also find out how to be a successful change agent as a leader and how to build better trust with team members.
Who should attend?
Developed for company leaders, HR professionals, and hiring managers, ‘Hot Topics in HR’ delivers renowned speakers and HR thought-leaders on a range of critical human resources topics. It’s the ideal event for those interested in staying current on the ever-changing human resources landscape.
Do I have to be in HR to attend?
No! While most ‘Hot Topics in HR’ events are comprised of approximately 75% of attendees from the HR function, the only requirement for attending is that you have a passion for the topics affecting that impact a company’s most important asset – its people.
Attendees include company presidents and owners, as well as executives, directors, managers, and staff across a number of functions. Over 90% of attendees are at the manager level and above. Over 45% are at the owner, executive, or director level.
What is the topic / theme of the event?
This year’s ‘Hot Topics in HR: All-Star Summit’ is “Building Your Leadership Capacity”. If you are passionate about sharpening you company’s and your personal approach to leadership, culture-building, and accountability, ‘Hot Topics in HR: All-Star Summit’ is for you.
Does the event offer CE credits?
Yes! The event will qualify for 3 SHRM and HRCI CE’s.
Who hosts ‘Hot Topics in HR: All-Star Summit’?
The event is hosted and produced by Murray Resources, a strong advocate for HR professionals for over thirty-years. Since 1988, Murray Resources has helped high-performance organizations – from dynamic small businesses to Fortune 1000 companies – build their teams with top talent. You can learn more about Murray Resources by visiting https://murrayresources.com.