Murray Resources’ ‘Career Guider’ seminars / workshops are designed for job seekers and currently employed candidates looking for an edge in their job search.
We don’t have any upcoming workshops currently planned, but we add them frequently and announce them through our ‘Featured Jobs’ email newsletter – click here to add yourself to the email list.
Sample topics include:
- Resume/Cover Letter Tips and Techniques
- Proper Interviewing / Business Etiquette
- Maximizing LinkedIn for Your Job Search
- Negotiating Your Pay / Salary
Attendee feedback from previous workshops:
- “This was so helpful! It was nice to hear from someone on the inside who knows what employers are looking for. Thank you so much!”
- “This class really helped me out. It put me in the right direction and also taught me how to write cover letters. Thank you!!”
- “The resume/cover letter workshop was very informative. My resume will be much more effective as a result of the information from this workshop.”
- “Great examples for DO’s and DON’Ts were given!”
- “Enjoyed the presentation extremely. Will come back for another. 1st class presentation!”