- This event has passed.
Webinar: Legal Employment Issues Regarding COVID-19
Murray Resources is excited to bring you this free webinar on ‘Legal Employment Issues Regarding COVID-19’.
Michelle Bohreer, Managing Attorney with Bohreer Law Firm, Employment and Commercial Law
**Please note: this webinar is intended for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For legal issues, please consult legal counsel.**
Topics / Questions We Will Cover:
- What can employers ask employees about COVID-19?
- How does paid sick leave work with COVID-19?
- What is the impact of new COVID-19-related work from home and remote hire policies on the on-boarding process for new hires?
- Can employers tell employees with symptoms to stay home?
- Can employers require employees who are “high-risk” to stay home?
- What if the employee does not self-report but the employer notices the employee exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19?
- Can employers measure an employee’s body temperature to determine if they have a fever?
- What should an employer do if an employee refuses to come to work though they are not ill and have not been exposed?
- What are employers’ obligations toward employees who are out sick or home due to office closure
- Can employers require employees to self-report if they have COVID-19?
- Can employers require employees to report personal travel?
- Can employers require medical certification before an employee returns to work after a COVID-19 diagnosis?
If this event has passed, you can still click here to view the recorded webinar.