- This event has passed.
Webinar: Keeping Employees Engaged During Uncertain Times
Murray Resources has partnered with our sister company, ResumeSpice, to bring you this free webinar on ‘Keeping Employees Engaged During Uncertain Times’
Join Don Rheem, CEO of E3 Solutions, to learn how leaders can provide meaningful support to their teams. As leaders, we care about the safety and well being of all our team members as human beings. Neuroscience can inform our actions to help employees get through times of isolation and anxiety.
Topics / Questions We Will Cover:
- How can you increase your relational leadership as you sustain your business continuity during this evolving COVID-19 situation?
- Are there shifts I should be making in my management style as a result of the pandemic?
- Can I expect the same level of effort from my team in these conditions as they accomplished before?
- How do I balance keeping my team engaged and performing while being empathetic to their stress, anxiety, and home obligations?
- What does the neuroscience say about helping employees cope with isolation and anxiety?
- How can I effectively build relationships while my team is remote?
- How can managers help mitigate their employees’ fear?
- Are there resources that can support me as I strive to support my team?
- Why does it feel so much more exhausting to get things done?
If this event has passed, you can still click here to view the recorded webinar.