- This event has passed.
‘Hot Topics in HR’
Murray Resources to Host “Hot Topics in HR” Event
for Houston Business Leaders
Event Date: Thursday, October 20th, 2011
Murray Resources, a leading recruiting and staffing firm based in Houston, Texas, will be hosting, “Hot Topics In HR” – an evening event to address key issues facing company leaders, HR staff, and hiring managers.
The event, to be held from 5-7pm on Thursday, October 20th, 2011 at the Tasting Room in City Centre, will feature wine tasting, appetizers, and talks by prominent Houston business leaders.
“The objective for ’Hot Topics in HR’ is to address pressing human resource concerns facing company leaders – while doing so in a relaxed environment where attendees can unwind after work and enjoy themselves,” said Marsha Murray, President of Murray Resources.
· “Building a Powerful Employment Brand”
· “Avoiding the High Cost of Turnover”
· “Social Media Liability in the Hiring Process”
· David Cook – Director, Entrepreneurship Mentoring Programs – University of Houston
· Marsha Murray – Founder/President, Murray Resources Recruiting and Staffing
· E. Michelle Bohreer – Partner, Bohreer & Zucker LLP, Employment Law; Texas Super Lawyer
· Event: “Hot Topics in HR”
· Location: Tasting Room, City Centre
· Address: 818 Town and Country Blvd., Suite 100; Houston, TX 77024
· Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011
· Time: 5-7pm
· Credits: 1.5 credit hours towards PHR, SPHR, GPHR**
· Cost: $25 (includes appetizers and wine)
The event is targeted towards company leaders (CEO’s, Presidents, C-Level Executives), HR Directors and Staff, Corporate Recruiters, and Hiring Managers.
**Event has been pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) for 1.5 general recertification credit hours towards PHR, SPHR, and GPHR.
About Murray Resources
Murray Resources is a leading recruiting firm and staffing agency based in Houston, Texas, providing quality professional-level placement services, as well as temporary, temp-to-hire, contract, payroll and direct hire administrative/clerical services. Over the past 23 years, Murray Resources has developed a unique placement process to match candidates based not only on experience and skill set, but also on how well a candidate can put that skill set to work within a particular corporate culture. Murray Resources’ 95% Performance Evaluation Score represents one of the highest placement satisfaction rates in the industry. For more information, contact Murray Resources at 713-935-0009 or visit https://murrayresources.com.