- This event has passed.
Proper Business and Interview Etiquette
The “Proper Business and Interview Etiquette” seminar/workshop will cover the following topics:
- What are the most common interviewing mistakes to avoid?
- Tips on how to best approach a phone interview.
- Tips on how to handle a lunch meeting / interview.
- Tips on in-person interviewing etiquette.
- We will also answer the following questions:
- What should I wear to an interview?
- What type of questions should I ask in an interview?
- What is the interviewer really looking for?
- How much talking should I do in an interview?
- What is the best way to follow-up after an interview?
- And more.
What to bring:
- A pen and a pad of paper to take notes.
Marsha Murray, President – Murray Resources
*The session will include a light meal.
**Workshop may be postponed or cancelled at Murray Resource’s discretion, in which case course fees will be 100% refunded.