Webinar: ‘An Interview with Brad Freyer – How to Hire, Train, and Retain Top Salespeople
Murray Resources has partnered with our sister company, ResumeSpice, to bring you this free webinar.
In this webinar, we will be interviewing Brad Freyer, of Sandler Training about all things sales. Brad has trained, coached, and consulted with hundreds of business owners, presidents, managers, and salespeople to help them achieve their individual and company sales goals.
In this interview, we will cover:
- How to attract and hire top salespeople.
- How to set salespeople up for success.
- Common mistakes when hiring salespeople.
- Traits to look for when hiring salespeople.
- How to hold sales people accountable.
- How to get into a career in sales.
- And much more!
For Job Seekers…
- Thinking about a career in sales? What a career in sales is really like.
- How to break into sales.
- Which areas of sales are hot / growing.
- How to set yourself up for success in sales.
- Which sales activities have the highest return.
- Common salesperson mistakes.
- And much more!
About Brad Freyer:
With a diverse background in leadership, business development, sales, and marketing, Brad brings a great deal of experience and success to the Sandler Training team. He offers a wealth of insight to the non-traditional approaches, processes, and environments of sales and leadership.
Since joining Sandler Training in 2003, Brad has trained, coached, and consulted hundreds of business owners, presidents, managers, and salespeople to improve sales effectiveness to achieve both individual and company goals. He has a reputation and track record for driving results in sales and elevating success to those organizations he works with which range from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. His performance and company growth has earned numerous prestigious awards within the Sandler Training network.
In 2015 Brad was part of an acquisition of a specialty manufacturing company in Houston and spent 5 years as President. In 2020, after selling a majority stake in his business, Brad decided to return to his passion and brings new experience and perspective to his consulting, coaching and training.
Brad received his BA in Sociology from The University of Texas in 1997. He has been a featured columnist in the Houston Business Journal and a leader of The Entrepreneurs’ Organization.