Webinar: An Interview with Cameron Herold – CEO Whisperer, Best-Selling Author, & Keynote Speaker
Murray Resources has partnered with our sister company, ResumeSpice, to bring you the following free webinar: An Interview with Cameron Herold – CEO Whisperer, Best-Selling Author, & Keynote Speaker
A top business consultant, best-selling author, award-winning speaker, and founder of the COO Alliance & Second In Command Podcast, Cameron earned his reputation as The CEO Whisperer by guiding his CEO & COO clients to double their profit and revenue in three years or less.
At age 21, he had 14 employees. By 35, he’d helped build his first two 100 Million Dollar companies. By the age of 42, Cameron had engineered 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue in just six years.
He’s the author of the global best-selling business book DOUBLE DOUBLE – in its 8th printing and in multiple translations around the world, as well as Meetings Suck, Vivid Vision, Free PR and The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs.
Cameron is also a top-rated international speaker and has been paid to speak in 26 countries. He is a top-rated lecturer at EO/MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program and a powerful and effective speaker at CEO and COO leadership events around the world.
We’ll discuss how Cameron helped build 1-800-JUNK into a $100 Million company in six years and will also cover the following topics:
– Cameron’s hiring process and key traits he looks for when hiring.
– Are there ideal types of employees at different stages of a company’s growth.
– What separates “A” players – and how can you identify them when hiring.
– How can employers make sure they keep their “A” players.
– Which companies do the best job of developing their people – and what we can learn from them.
– Some of Cameron’s favorite interview questions.
– Cameron’s approach to firing employees.
For Job Seekers…
– How can job seekers separate themselves from the pack?
– Advice for those at the early stage of their careers.
– Advice for later stage professionals.
– Advice for those looking to change careers.