On the latest episode of the Murray Resources Podcast:
Murray Resources Senior Search Director, Elizabeth Orea, shares her tips for working with a recruiter. Elizabeth and podcast host, Scott White, explore how to make a career transition and what the typical recruiting process timeline looks like. The show dives into the recruiting process and what it’s actually like working with a recruiting firm.
Our favorite moments from this week’s episode:
- (01:19) Scott introduces Elizabeth, who was recently featured in a Houston Chronicle article about staffing agencies helping job seekers.
- (01:50) Elizabeth and Scott discuss how recruiting firms can be a key resource for job seekers.
- (2:25) Elizabeth talks about how recruiters can add color to a candidate beyond their resume.
- (03:07) Scott and Elizabeth explore the difficulty of career transitions and how recruiters may not be the best resource or tool for helping with this.
- (04:53) Elizabeth and Scott review the typical timeline for the recruiting process.
- (07:35) Elizabeth reviews how recruiting firms help job seekers find a job.
- (09:52) Scott and Elizabeth talk about how to stay motivated when hunting for that dream job.
- (10:46) Elizabeth explains her recommended strategy for networking on LinkedIn.
To listen to the latest Murray Resources Podcast episodes, click here
Contact Murray Resources to learn more about the high cost of job vacancies and how to reduce that cost by using a recruiting firm to fill those positions, or call us at (713) 935-0009